Saturday, August 09, 2008

WUGC 2008 - Day 6 - Part II

Hmmm. I was starting to post, and I realized that I didn't really have much more to say.

The New Zealand game was way too close. Not that we looked past it, and not that they were looking past it to the bronze medal game, although they admitted they did at the beginning. All of a sudden, 16-13 and I think we gave them the disc. Ugh. 17-13 final. I already covered the finals...

And then the games began. First back at the room because we missed dinner. 4 pizzas later we had quite the gathering, maybe 12 teammates. Then off to the party. Huge indoor ice rink, loud music, dancing.

Ahhh, nothing else to say. My current goal is finding a ride back to Seattle so I don't have to take the bus. Later days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home